[Linux-Xtensa] Re: [tensilicausers] Re: Linux porting onto theXtensa ISS platform.

linux-xtensa at linux-xtensa.org linux-xtensa at linux-xtensa.org
Mon Aug 4 12:57:10 PDT 2008

Hi, Marc,

Because the compiled image file is too big to be sent to maillist. I
have created a webpage and put details about my making processor into
that page. At the end, there is a "files" button. By clicking this
button, you can access the image.elf, vmlinux and gdb log.
The webpage address is
http://easysoc.wikidot.com/linux-porting-on-xtensa-processors
Thanks a lot.

Best regards,