[Linux-Xtensa] Re: [tensilicausers] Re: Linux porting onto theXtensa ISS platform.

linux-xtensa at linux-xtensa.org linux-xtensa at linux-xtensa.org
Tue Aug 19 15:48:01 PDT 2008

Hi, Marc,

I appreciate your help for this Linux porting work. Wish you have a
good vacation. I have uploaded two configure files: linuxcpu.xc and
linuxcpu-params onto the original web page.
http://easysoc.wikidot.com/linux-porting-on-xtensa-processors
Is there anything else which is necessary for your simulation?

Thanks,
Hao

--
Hao Shen