[Linux-Xtensa] Re: [patch 0/8] xtensa: s6000 & s6105 - Git Repo Pulled; will try to merge early next week and get back to ya.

linux-xtensa at linux-xtensa.org linux-xtensa at linux-xtensa.org
Mon Mar 30 03:07:09 PDT 2009

Oskar Schirmer wrote:
> Hi Piet,
>
> On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 21:16:06 -0700, linux-xtensa at linux-xtensa.org wrote:
>> I'm making good progress - I'm up to linking the kernel.
>> Hope to have something for you for your Monday morning.
>
> That's great, thanks a lot.

I got past the linking problems. Getting a problem
very early in startup. I tried to push a repo out
but we seem to have a problem with updating our git
repo in the early morning.  It's a merge with 2.6.27-smp
and need to be based off of a linux-next repo anyway.

I'll continue on this later today and hope to have
better results this evening.

-piet