[Linux-Xtensa] Running linux in xtensa simulator

Mahavir Prasad er.mahavir at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 22:00:26 PST 2011

Hello Piet,

* We updated your key generation account (nethra_sw/key) with a temporary
> Turbo license.
>
> How about using that and have your account manager follow up on this. I
> doubt it worth
> messing around with running Xtensa Linux without Turbo enabled.
> *

I am still not able to use the Turbo feature. Just to be sure I am using
Xplorer to verify the license. I did

Help -> Xplorer License Keys -> Check Xtensa Tools keys

===================================
XT_XCC_TIE : 8.0 : OK

===================================
XT_ISS_BASE : 8.0 : OK

===================================
XT_ISS_XTMP : 8.0 : OK

===================================

XT_ISS_TURBO : 8.0 : Unable to checkout:

License server system does not support this feature.
Feature:       XT_ISS_TURBO
License path:  1705 at nfs2:/home/mahavir/Desktop/tensilicaLicenseServer.txt:
FLEXnet Licensing error:-18,147
For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing documentation,
available at "www.macrovision.com".

Thanks and Regards,
Mahavir