[Linux-Xtensa] Running linux in xtensa simulator

Piet Delaney pdelaney at tensilica.com
Tue Dec 6 22:47:54 PST 2011

Mahavir Prasad wrote:
> Hello Piet,
>

>     *_We updated your key generation account (nethra_sw/key) with a
>     temporary Turbo license._
>
>     How about using that and have your account manager follow up on
>     this. I doubt it worth
>     messing around with running Xtensa Linux without Turbo enabled.
>     *
>

> I am still not able to use the Turbo feature. Just to be sure I am
> using Xplorer to verify the license. I did
>
> Help -> Xplorer License Keys -> Check Xtensa Tools keys
>
> ===================================
> XT_XCC_TIE : 8.0 : OK
>
> ===================================
> XT_ISS_BASE : 8.0 : OK
>
> ===================================
> XT_ISS_XTMP : 8.0 : OK
>
> ===================================
>
> XT_ISS_TURBO : 8.0 : Unable to checkout:
>
> License server system does not support this feature.
> Feature:       XT_ISS_TURBO
> License path:  1705 at nfs2:/home/mahavir/Desktop/tensilicaLicenseServer.txt:
> FLEXnet Licensing error:-18,147
> For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing documentation,
> available at "www.macrovision.com <http://www.macrovision.com>".

to avoid clutter?

I don't have to deal with the FLEX license so I'm not likely the best source
for sorting this out. I was just e-mailing one of the customers support
engineers about a half an hour ago.
How about I Cc: him on this now and follow up with some of the other
support folks
when I get in. I'll Bcc them as a heads up as well.

Sorry to hear it didn't work for you. Is it possible that you didn't get
the Turbo License?

A few of the other Engineers are still up hacking,  perhaps one of them
will have a suggestion
or two on things to try.

-piet

*