[Linux-Xtensa] Linux on ML605 with 570T

Mahavir Prasad er.mahavir at gmail.com
Wed May 16 00:16:04 PDT 2012

Hello Vadim,

>> I had trouble to build the buildroot until I removed the gdb build.
I have seen that on Ubuntu 10.04 there were problems with gdb 6.8.
Switching to 6.6 resolved that particular problem.
During buildroot's build:
make menuconfig
        Go to Toolchain > Build gdb for the host > Change gdb debugger
version to 6.6

>> Now for the linux there is no defconfig for ML605 so I though to start
from common_defconfig but it didn't succeed .

Could you try building Linux for ISS first? That will allow us to find
whether the problem is with the new config or your development setup?

Could you please provide details of your development machine?

- Mahavir