[Linux-Xtensa] Re: U-Boot with ML605 and device tree support

Max Filippov jcmvbkbc at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 11:06:19 PDT 2013

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 1:58 PM, Baruch Siach <baruch at tkos.co.il> wrote:
> Hi linux-xtensa list,
>
> Kernel commit 5584b4da7 (xtensa: add XTFPGA DTS) adds support for the ML605
> board using the device tree boot mode (BP_TAG_FDT). Were can I find a version
> of U-Boot (or other bootloader) that supports this board and boot mode?

Hi Baruch,

I haven't seen ml605 support patch for u-boot, but you can derive it
from lx200; AFAIK
you only need to specify correct FLASH size.

xtensa u-boot with support for FDT and other small fixes may be found here:

https://github.com/jcmvbkbc/u-boot-xtensa/

and the original xtensa u-boot git tree is here:

http://git.linux-xtensa.org/cgi-bin/git.cgi?p=u-boot/u-boot-xtensa.git;a=summary

--
Thanks.
-- Max