[Linux-Xtensa] Re: U-Boot with ML605 and device tree support

czankel chris at zankel.net
Sun Jun 2 19:22:02 PDT 2013

Hi Baruch,

I'm working on merging these patches with the mainstream version and to
push it upstream. The directory structure has changed slightly, and I
have merged Max's patches and did some clean-up. I'll keep you posted
when I have something (I actually have it booting on a similar board,
but need to do some more testing).

Cheers!
-Chris