[Linux-Xtensa] Please use common macro _ASM_SOCKET_H_

Max Filippov jcmvbkbc at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 17:02:26 UTC 2018

Hello,

On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 3:02 AM Corcodel Marian
<corcodel.marian at gmail.com> wrote:
> On file arch/xtensa/include/uapi/asm/socket.h header macro is more
> convenient _ASM_SOCKET_H_ ,because on future can bee used follow
> declarations:
> #ifndef _ASM_SOCKET_H_
> #include <uapi/asm-generic/socket.h>
> #endif

I understand that you're suggesting to change _XTENSA_SOCKET_H to
_ASM_SOCKET_H_ because in the future this macro may be used to decide
whether generic UAPI header shall be included.

As far as I can see, there's no single standard for the uapi/asm/socket.h guard
in other architectures: some use _UAPI_ASM_SOCKET_H, some use
_ASM_SOCKET_H, none uses _ASM_SOCKET_H_, so maybe it's not the
only change that is required.

Feel free to send patches, I sure will accept sensible fixes for xtensa.

--
Thanks.
-- Max